Mała Skandynawia lokale usługowe
The Mała Skandynawia investment is a residential-commercial complex at Armii Krajowej street, in the district of Piotrowice. This is one of the most popular locations in Katowice. New commercial premises have been located on the ground floor of a fully inhabited building. Only 15 minutes from the centre of Katowice and in the vicinity of numerous residential investments, 6 commercial premises were built with a variety of layouts and areas. The premises are available for both sale and rental.
Why is it worth it?
- Well-displayed commercial premises on the ground floor of the building.
- Many parking spaces in a large, outdoor car park – close to the premises.
- A solid base of potential customers consisting of the residents of the estate – more than 140 apartments were created nearby.
- Large glass-paned shopfronts provide optimum access of natural light and allow placement of visible advertisements.
- Premises may be arranged in accordance with individual needs and the specifics of a business.
The offer consists of the last two new commercial properties with areas of 33 and 88 square metres. Their interiors may be arranged or divided to create additional rooms serving numerous purposes: e.g., as storage rooms, waiting rooms or conference rooms. The current offer includes properties that could easily be adapted to become:
- a stylish hair salon,
- a fashionable beatuy salon, or
- a functional office.
Location and amenities
- The investment constructed at Armii Krajowej street - a location popular with the residents of Piotrowice.
- The access to the city centre only takes about 15 minutes.
- Near numerous residential investments – a guarantee of a solid customer base.
- Easily reachable by car or bus – a convenient road connection with public transport stations nearby.